The 2023 Missouri Thespian Leadership Conference will be September 9th and will be in person. As in year’s past we will have optional workshops on the evening of September 8th. The location will be at the Capital Plaza in Jefferson City. Leadership Conference is a great way to start your year off right! Come share ideas with other troupes and be the first to find out the scoop about the upcoming MO State Thespian Conference.
Leadership Conference Registration Open July 26-September 1
Click the yellow button above to register. (If it says you cannot access the form- use a browser other than google chrome or make sure you are not logged into chrome with your school email account)
If you encounter problems with the registration form, please email [email protected]
Registration cost: $30 per person (including adults). This will include lunch, a swag item and all workshop materials. (There is no additional cost for attending the pre-conference September 8th date)
Capital Plaza Hotel Reservation Link- Must book by August 25! *Please note that the Capital Plaza will charge an additional resort fee of $10 per person.
T-Shirt Design Contest - 2024 - How to submit a design for our Conference!
Earn your troupe an Honor Troupe Artifact in State Level Involvement for submitting a design!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO COMPLETE YOUR SUBMISSION SUCCESSFULLY:
- Deadline for a complete application must be received by - Sept. 3rd, 2023 - 6:00 PM
Getting it turned in early allows for corrections if needed! Don’t wait!!
- Your logo design should be digital. Hand drawn artwork tends to not be as polished. For a clean accurate reproduction of your artwork - If you hand draw your design please do so in Vectorworks or at least have it converted into a Vectorworks or JPEG file for printing purposes.
- Logo Design Theme Title: Galactic Groove
- Words that MUST be included in your design:
- Galactic Groove - Most prominent of the words
- MOT - Out of this World - Least prominent of the words
- Your design is limited to 2 colors of ink.
- You will also select a T-Shirt Color that can work as a 3rd color.
- AVOID any visual graphics that might have copyright protection. Examples: Disney, Company Logos, Images from movies, etc…
- Fill out this form (the blue link below) and upload the link to your completed design in the appropriate question.
Questions? - Please email Chad Little - [email protected]