The 2022 Missouri Thespian Leadership Conference will be September 10th and will be in person assuming public health conditions allow. As in year’s past we will have optional workshops on the evening of September 9th. The location will be at the Capital Plaza in Jefferson City. Leadership Conference is a great way to start your year off right! Come share ideas with other troupes and be the first to find out the scoop about the upcoming MO State Thespian Conference.
Hotel Reservations - Must book by August 20! *Please note that the Capital Plaza will charge an additional resort fee of $10 per person.
Leadership Schedule DRAFT link
Registration time-frame: August 1 – September 2
Registration cost: $30 per person (including adults). This will include lunch, a swag item and all workshop materials. (There is no additional cost for attending the pre-conference September 9th date)
Information & Links shared at Leadership 2022 will be posted after the conference.
- Deadline for submission is: Friday, Sept. 2nd. (if you need assistance or an extra day maybe 2 please email Chad Little to let him know. ([email protected])
- Verbiage to be included in the design:
- Missouri Thespian Conference 2023
- Once Upon a Time . . .
- 2 Ink Colors are allowed
- The artist's color choice for the cloth of the shirt can be a 3rd color if they play it smart.
- NO visual graphics that have a copyright protection (avoid all things Disney!)
- The submission needs to include (not in the design but with it) The name of the artist, the school they attend and their troupe number.
- The design should be shared in a JPEG format
- Email the JPEG File and the student, school, troupe info to: Chad Little - [email protected]