Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I want to register for State Conference.  How do I get started?

Please use this LINK to find instructions on how to sign up for a new user account, and register for the State Conference. Individual people can not register, a Troupe Director must register their school as a group.  If you are a college or vendor please visit the Exhibitor page for instructions.

I am a new sponsor.  What should I do?

Welcome!! First thing you should do is contact the Educational Theatre Association.  They are the National Organization.  They handle all troupe documentation.  You will need to have the troupe transferred into your name or charter a new troupe.  They can guide you on how to induct new thespians, and manage your troupe.

The Missouri State Thespians is a local affiliate of EdTA.  We host 2 conferences each year, and can help you find another teacher near you that might be able to act as a mentor. If you need further assistance please fill out the Contact Us Form.

Where can I find the cost of attending the State Conference?

All prices and basic information can be found in the Conference Guide located on the State Conference page.

How can I find out what shows my area high schools are producing? 

We have a google calendar listing Missouri Thespian events and troupe shows that have been shared with us.  These productions are also listed on the Upcoming Productions tab under "About Us".  If your shows are not listed you can have them added by emailing the webmaster.